Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Some Animals Are More Equal Than Others



I don't know what the Occupy Wall Street movement represents, but I do know that SOMEONE has to get angry about the current situation. I'm especially peeved that in addition to the subprime mess, bailouts, too-big-to-fail, and the credit crisis, banks are still operating with impunity and no one is in trouble. Goldman Sachs also helped Greece to mask their debt woes so they could gain entry into the euro..and look what happened. I'm not anti-capitalist, far from it. Nevertheless, the nonsense has to stop and guilty parties must be held accountable.

The whole situation reminds me of the final chapter of Animal Farm.

1 comment:

chrystal chan said...

Amazing, love your new stuff & weirdos..they're pretty awesome ; ). Lets hang out sometime!