Wednesday, April 01, 2009


This is a little test I did after building a custom brush set in Painter. It was sort of double test, partly for brushes and partly to just screw around with the caterpillar idea from my taskmaster post. I found that, just like Photoshop, the majority of brushes in the program were just not right for what I needed. There are some default things that are pretty awesome, but mostly I use the brushes I made. I love what's possible in Painter, but it's sort of buggy and a bit too slow. I'm sure as time goes on I will incorporate the two programs into some sort of happy workflow.

I'm working on the Captain and the Taskmaster simultaneously. I will try and have some stuff up, but teaching and work require my full attention currently.


Jake Panian said...

that's awesome!

Jehan said...

hah this is very neat indeed